vipwatches fake watches
Dobro došli Gost
 (Registracija -  Prijava)
Dolazi Šef!?
Portal FORUM Download
Posljednje Najave: TOJESIGURA I BET-AT-HOME NAGRAĐUJU Gostiju Online: 46    Članova Online: 2
Wingin’ It: Houston Texans As the Buffalo
Tojesigura.com - klađenje i kladionice Forum : NOGOMET

Napisano u NOGOMET
Članovi pregledavaju Temu: None

Pošalji novu temuOdgovori
Prijašnja tema :: Slijedeća tema
Autor Poruka
  panxing

Junior
Junior

Pristupio/la: 06.Srpanj.2018
Poslano: 12.Veljača.2019 u 02:33 | IP zapisan Citiram panxing

prepare to face a new opponent each week Cheap Tremaine Edmunds Jersey , fans take on the age-old arch-nemesis know as “hunger.” Never fear, Buffalo Rumblings has just the playbook to take down this foe. Each week, we’ll dive into enemy territory to scout their signature moves and put a “Buffalo” spin on it. Translated, each week we’ll share a themed recipe based on who the Bills are playing, including a custom wing sauce to go with each dish. Our opponent this week:Houston TexansWhiskey BBQ Glazed Ribs: I know, I know. Two weeks in a row with BBQ. This week really ups the ante for home cookin’ though, and between the two recipes you’ll be be able to start customizing and wingin’ it all on your own. Before you know it, you’ll be forcing co-workers to sample your latest creation. This week we borrow some Texas style(s) and give them the Western New York twist. Texas purists, try not to faint when I mix and match BBQ elements according to nothing more than my whims. Glazed RibsServes 3-4Active Time: 2 HoursTotal Time:4 Hours 30 MinutesIngredients:1 rack of pork ribs1 Tbsp garlic powder1鈦? teaspoon salt2 teaspoons black pepper2 teaspoons paprika2 Tbsp butter1鈦? cup finely chopped onion1 cup whiskey1鈦? cup apple cider vinegar1鈦? cup hot sauce1 1鈦? cups ketchup3鈦? cup molassesPrepare RibsTear off a piece of aluminum foil that’s a little longer than the ribs. Crinkle the edges up and place the rack on the foil, meatier side down.Unless you’re buying from a butcher, there’s likely a thin membrane on the bonier side of the ribs that needs to be removed. From one of the edges, pop a knife under the membrane only (if you get a tiny bit of meat too don’t worry). Once you have a small edge lifted, the rest should peel like a huge sheet of tape. It’s pretty cool.Dry RubCombine the garlic powder, salt, pepper and paprika* in a small bowl.Pat the mixture all over both sides of the ribs, with a little more attention to the meatier side. Let sit for at least an hour, which should give plenty of time to make the sauce. While sitting, the ribs should be refrigerated.SauceMelt butter in a large pot on HIGH and add onions; cook, stirring onions until translucent, 1-2 min.Add cider vinegar and whiskey; stir, letting the mixture simmer.Add ketchup and hot sauce. Stir and allow to simmer again.Add molasses; stir and allow to simmer. Reduce heat to LOW.Allow the sauce to thicken; stirring occasionally for at least 30 minutes.Separate sauce in half. Some is for glazing and some is for dipping later.Grillin’ Turn one burner on LOW and preheat grill. Burner should be all the way to one side.**Place ribs on foil Authentic Marcus Murphy Jersey , meat side down on the grill so that no part of the rack is directly over the burner that’s on. Brush a thin layer of sauce over the top of the rack, close the lid. After about 20 minutes, apply another coat of sauce and carefully flip the entire rack. Coat the new top part with sauce (should now be the meatier side). Close the lid. Every 15-20 minutes apply another coat of sauce. There’s no need to flip the ribs again while cooking.With slow cooked BBQ there’s “done” and then there’s “ready.” Ribs are “done” when the internal temperature reaches a point to kill any harmful organisms. That’ll happen in a couple hours in all likelihood. They’re not ready though until a fork easily passes into the meat, which could be a whole heck of a lot longer. Expect at least three hours on the grill, and probably a good deal longer.***Wingin’ It Tips:*If you’re of the opinion that glazing with a sauce is akin to BBQ blasphemy, I got you covered. Add 1鈦? cup brown sugar to the dry rub and 2 Tbsp red pepper. Skip the sauce, it’ll still have one key wing sauce ingredient at least. You may need to cover the ribs if grilling or baking to prevent them from drying out. **If you have a smoke box for your grill, this is a good time to use it. You may need to play around with temperature as grills are finicky, but the flavor payoff is worth it. I used a walnut/maple mixture. ***Grills have a wide number of variables so be prepared to play around. If applying one layer of sauce over another isn’t going on easily (clumping or pulling off the other layer) the heat could be too low or the sauce too thin. Ultimately, don’t be afraid to check temperatures with a meat thermometer before consuming. The Beer: This week’s sauce should veer a little less toward the sweet side, but we’ll pair it again with Blue Light.Just a fancier look. Saucy fingerprints will show up well so if there’s any confusion on whose beer is whose, you can play detective. Beer products provided by Labatt USA. Please drink responsibly. Coming soon!The Buffalo Bills head to Indianapolis to take on the Colts. We’ll break away from the BBQ as we put a twist on the famous Indianapolis signature food of... Wait. What are they even known for? Looks like I have some research to do. Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy said allegations that he abused his 6-year-old son were "ridiculous" and being made by people attempting to further their own agendas."These people honestly have so much to gain by doing this," McCoy said after practice Wednesday. "But I'm not going to sit here and spend too much time even talking about it. It's crazy. It's ridiculous. Everything I do is for my little man, my son. And If I didn't care, I wouldn't be fighting for custody of my boy."McCoy's comments came a day after he was called "a monster" by his son's mother in a three-page document filed in Fulton County State Court in Georgia. Stephanie Maisonet said her son would often come home crying and with bruises after visiting McCoy, allegations he denied.Maisonet also said in the court papers that she initially agreed to defend McCoy against allegations of abuse made by his ex-girlfriend in July even though she said she knew the accusations to be true. She said she reluctantly agreed to the deal only after McCoy offered to drop a custody case.McCoy called Maisonet's allegations "provably false, outrageously inaccurate and offensive" in a message he posted Tuesday on his Instagram and Twitter accounts.On Wednesday, McCoy said he won't let Maisonet's comments affect him."In this world with social media, you could say what you want, the cameras and everybody will take it and run with it," he said."I can't control that. The only thing I can control is being a great dad White Lorenzo Alexander Jersey ," McCoy added. "I love my son. Anybody that knows me or ever sees me around with my boy, they know what type of relationship we have."The running back's off-field troubles spilled over into the Bills facility as Buffalo (0-2) prepared to play at Minnesota (1-0-1) on Sunday.McCoy's status is uncertain after he hurt his ribs in a 31-20 loss to the Los Angeles Chargers last weekend.He said he is still experiencing pain after practicing on a limited basis while wearing a red noncontact jersey. The biggest issue is the pain he feels when he runs, as opposed to getting hit.McCoy said he will likely know by Saturday whether he can play.He is also trying not to let his legal issues become a distraction."It comes down to my faith," McCoy said. "There's tons of prayer. I'm tough. I've been through a lot of things."Maisonet's comments were added to a lawsuit filed last month by McCoy's ex-girlfriend Delicia Cordon. Cordon alleged McCoy failed to protect her after she was bloodied, beaten and had $133,000 worth of jewelry stolen by an intruder at a home the running back owns in Milton, just outside Atlanta.Cordon also said McCoy would "often brutally beat his dog," and would "aggressively, physically discipline and beat his young son."Last week, McCoy's lawyers asked a judge to throw out the lawsuit, saying there was no basis to hold him responsible for Cordon being hurt. They also argued the lawsuit was filled with unrelated false, salacious allegations that were meant to embarrass McCoy and cast him in a bad light.The Bills continue to back McCoy as they have since Cordon first raised the issues of abuse following the home invasion , which occurred on July 10."I've been pleased with the way he's handled himself since the start of training camp," McDermott said. "And I look forward to having him on the field this week."The NFL did not immediately respond to a request for comment regarding the new allegations made against McCoy. Commissioner Roger Goodell has the power to place players on an exempt list, essentially suspending them indefinitely, even if no laws are broken."I'm aware of those things happening and we respect that," McDermott said when asked of the possibility of the NFL stepping in. "Right now, from where we stand, nothing has changed from the way it was in training camp."McCoy has a custody hearing scheduled in November.NOTES: DE Shaq Lawson did not practice because of a hamstring injury that prevented him from playing last weekend. ... WR Kelvin Benjamin (hip) and CBs Phillip Gaines (dislocated right elbow) and Taron Johnson (shoulder) practiced on a limited basis.
Pogledaj panxing's Profil Pretraži druge poruke poslane od panxing

1 Korisnik(a) pregledava ovu temu, 1 gostiju i 0 članova
0 Clan(ova):
<< Prijašnja tema Podijeli s drugima: 
| Više
Slijedeća tema >>

Ako želite odgovoriti na ovaj thread morate obaviti prijava
Ako se do sada niste registrirali trebate se registrirati

OdgovoriPošalji novu temu
Verzija za ispis Verzija za ispis

Vi ne možete otvarati nove teme u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete brisati svoje poruke u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete uređivati svoje poruke u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete kreirati ankete u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete glasati u anketama u ovom forumu
Skok na forum

Čekajući da se učita stranica, izgubili ste 0.5151 sekundi.
ugg outlet
Open / Close Module Close Module
Posljednje poruke foruma
www.officialpatriotslockerroom.com
Posljednji Odgovor od hong wei
U forumu: Javna Tribina

sticking penalty to Joel Armia
Posljednji Odgovor od elaine95

rebound off Hutton’s skate and into the n

shutouts set a franchise record.”When he’

the third period to make it a o

Can you stream NBC Sports on Roku?
Posljednji Odgovor od garciatatiana
U forumu: Internet Kladionice

Garett Bolles Jersey
Posljednji Odgovor od huangjian123
U forumu: NOGOMET

New Nike Trainers
Posljednji Odgovor od Qacvclace

New Nike Trainers

www.redwingsshoponline.com

Adidas Superstar Argent

www.thevikingsfootballauthentic.com

Seattle Seahawks T-Shirt

www.minnesotavikingsteamonline.com

Duane Brown Jersey

[ Vrijeme izvršavanja skripte: 0.5464 ]
[ Članovi pregledavaju stranicu: none ]

Copyright ©2002-2012 Tojesigura.com [10 GODINA S VAMA!]
Sva prava zadržana.

Iznad 18Tojesigura.com pruža informacije o sportskom klađenju koje je zabranjeno za maloljetnike.
Osobe koje imaju problema s klađenjem ovdje mogu pronaći pomoć.

Tojesigura.com je najpreglednija na razlučivosti ekrana od 1024x768.
Nazad na Vrh