vipwatches fake watches
Dobro došli Gost
 (Registracija -  Prijava)
Dolazi Šef!?
Portal FORUM Download
Posljednje Najave: TOJESIGURA I BET-AT-HOME NAGRAĐUJU Gostiju Online: 1    Članova Online: 0
jersey]Sean Doolittle Jersey[/url] ,” Boo
Tojesigura.com - klađenje i kladionice Forum : Javna Tribina

Napisano u Javna Tribina
Članovi pregledavaju Temu: None

Pošalji novu temuOdgovori
Prijašnja tema :: Slijedeća tema
Autor Poruka
  elaine95

Junior
Junior

Pristupio/la: 19.Prosinac.2018
Poslano: 31.Siječanj.2019 u 09:02 | IP zapisan Citiram elaine95

BOSTON (AP) — Jalen Beeks made his major league debut at Fenway Park earlier this season http://www.nationalsfanproshop.com/authentic-shawn-kelley-je rsey , and it didn’t go well. Neither did his next appearance on that mound.Traded away by Boston last month, Beeks returned Sunday with the Tampa Bay Rays and fared a lot better.Beeks pitched four strong innings and the Rays limited Boston to two hits, blanking the AL East leaders 2-0.“I didn’t pitch well here the first two times I pitched here, so it felt good here to get the team a win,” Beeks said. “It was satisfying.”The 25-year-old lefty was tagged for five runs in the first inning by Detroit on June 7. More than a month later, he allowed three runs in just 2 1/3 innings against Texas, leaving him with a 12.79 ERA for Boston.That was the end of his career with the Red Sox, who dealt Beeks before the trade deadline for pitcher Nathan Eovaldi.Facing the team with the best record in the majors, Beeks (2-1) gave up one hit in relief Trea Turner Jersey , striking out three and walking two.“He was throwing harder. I saw 94 (mph),” Boston manager Alex Cora said. “I didn’t see that here. Besides that, same cutter, fastball, breaking ball. He did a good job.”Joey Wendle and C.J. Cron homered as the Rays topped Boston for just the fifth time in 16 games this season. Six of those Tampa Bay losses have been by one run.The Red Sox has lost only four of their last 21 games. They were shut out for the fifth time this season.Sergio Romo worked the ninth for his 16th save and 100th of his career. Reliever Diego Castillo started for the Rays, getting five outs. It was the club’s 34th time to have a reliever start, and was Castillo’s first major league start.“It’s just a different philosophy,” Boston’s Mookie Betts said. “We have to adjust. We just didn’t swing it well. They pitched it well and we didn’t swing it well.”Hector Velazquez (7-1) gave up a run and three hits in four innings. He took Chris Sale’s turn in the rotation a day after the ace lefty was put on the 10-day disabled list for the second time in nearly three weeks with mild shoulder inflammation.Wendle hit his homer into Boston’s bullpen in the second. Cron hit his 24th off a billboard above the Green Monster seats in the ninth.Boston’s best chance came with two on and no outs in the fourth, but MLB RBIs leader J.D. Martinez bounced into a double play.STREAK HALTEDMartinez went 0 for 3 http://www.nationalsfanproshop.com/authentic-matt-wieters-je rsey , snapping his streak of reaching base successfully in home games at 51 straight, the third-longest string in club history. Ted Williams owns the record with 69 in 1941 and Joe Foy is next with 54 in 1966.NICE PLAYSRF Betts made a charging, diving catch of Cron’s liner in the fourth and 3B Eduardo Nunez made a sliding stop to his left on Tommy Pham’s grounder before throwing him out.TRAINER’S ROOMRays: C Jesus Sucre returned to the lineup after missing the previous four games with a sore right wrist. He went 0 for 4 with two strikeouts and bounced into a DP.Red Sox: LHP Eduardo Rodriguez (10-day DL, sprained right ankle) is slated to have a rehab start for Double-A Portland on Monday. … Knuckleballer Steven Wright (DL, left knee inflammation since late June) is expected to pitch a live batting practice this week.UP NEXTRays: RHP Ryne Stanek (1-3, 2.74 ERA) is slated to start the opener of a four-game series Monday at home against Kansas City RHP Jorge Lopez (0-2, 4.44).Red Sox: RHP Rick Porcello (15-5, 4.04) is set to face Cleveland ace Corey Kluber (15-6, 2.68) when the AL Central leaders come to Fenway on Monday for the opener of a four-game series. NEW YORK (AP) — Afternoon showers in the Bronx were just what Aaron Judge needed to get back into the New York Yankees‘ lineup.For Boston Red Sox star Mookie Betts Joe Blanton Jersey , it was just the opposite.Judge was hitless in his return and Betts sat out when the Yankees beat the Red Sox 3-2 in the opener of a three-game series Tuesday night. The game was pushed back about six hours because of rain in the forecast and began at 7:08 p.m.The delay allowed Judge to talk his way into manager Aaron Boone’s lineup for the first time since breaking his right wrist on July 26. Boone slotted Judge to bat second and play right field, but only because the late start gave him and the front office a few extra hours to evaluate Judge.“I just voiced my opinion — a lot,” Judge said with a grin. “And they kind of got tired of me telling them I would be playing, so they finally said, ‘Let’s just put him in there and see what happens.'”Judge went 0 for 4, including a pop fly to the warning track in the right field corner, but he came away pleased with his at-bats. Boone thought he seemed impressively sharp after being on the shelf for so long.“He’s a special person, so I’m not surprised,” Boone said. “He comes in with an edge Howie Kendrick Jersey , with a focus and just an ability to lock in in a hurry. I thought he was in a good place all night long, just with his presence, with who he is and the at-bats he was able to have.”Manager Alex Cora wrote Betts in as his center fielder as of 9 a.m., even after the AL MVP contender injured his left side Sunday. But then the conditions turned soggy.“He’s doing OK,” Cora said. “The weather kind of like pushed me to not play him.”Judge was injured when hit by a pitch. The reigning AL Rookie of the Year was activated Friday and played two innings in right field that night without going to the plate. Judge has said his wrist no longer bothers him while swinging a bat, but he has been experiencing discomfort on more routine movements.He had 11 at-bats in a simulated game Monday and lofted an opposite-field homer to right during a series of simulated plate appearances against Yankees minor leaguer Adonis Rosa on Tuesday morning.Judge was late on some fastballs and had a number of swings and misses against Rosa, who struck out 108 over 128 1/3 innings across three minor league levels this season. A large contingent of Yankees personnel watched the session, including Boone and general manager Brian Cashman.Judge’s workload will be monitored closely down the stretch, with New York eager to get him at-bats before likely playing in the AL wild-card game.“We want to start that clock of getting in there and playing and getting him those ABs Sean Doolittle Jersey ,” Boone said. “So he can find that timing sooner rather than later. Physically he’s good to go.”Boston leads the Yankees by 10½ games and can clinch the AL East with a win Wednesday.Cora can be cautious with Betts because the Red Sox have by far baseball’s best record, but Betts prefers consistent at-bats to stay sharp. He’s also making a push for his first MVP award with an AL-best .337 batting average.“I know he’s close to doing a few things that are very special in this game,” Cora said. “But like I’ve been saying, he’s a small guy, not as big as some other ones, and we need him to be close to 100 percent.”The Yankees also plan to activate closer Aroldis Chapman on Wednesday or Thursday. The left-hander is working back from left knee tendinitis. He said he felt strong after throwing 22 pitches in a simulated game Monday.
Pogledaj elaine95's Profil Pretraži druge poruke poslane od elaine95

1 Korisnik(a) pregledava ovu temu, 1 gostiju i 0 članova
0 Clan(ova):
<< Prijašnja tema Podijeli s drugima: 
| Više
Slijedeća tema >>

Odgovori

*Predstavlja obvezna polja
Ime*:
Podebljano Ukošeno Podcrtano Dodaj link Dodaj E-mail link Centar Lista Uvuci Dodaj sliku Način:
Poruka*:

Smiješci
Em:[:)] Em::D Em::)
Em::( Em::o :shock:
Em::? Em:8) :lol:
Em::x Em::p :oops:
:cry: :evil: :badgrin:
više...
   Omogući Šifre foruma za formatiranje poruke

Pošalji novu temu
Verzija za ispis Verzija za ispis

Vi možete otvarati nove teme u ovom forumu
Vi možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete brisati svoje poruke u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete uređivati svoje poruke u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete kreirati ankete u ovom forumu
Vi možete glasati u anketama u ovom forumu
Skok na forum

Čekajući da se učita stranica, izgubili ste 0.6563 sekundi.
ugg outlet
Open / Close Module Close Module
Posljednje poruke foruma
sticking penalty to Joel Armia
Posljednji Odgovor od elaine95
U forumu: Javna Tribina

rebound off Hutton’s skate and into the n

shutouts set a franchise record.”When he’

the third period to make it a o

Can you stream NBC Sports on Roku?
Posljednji Odgovor od garciatatiana
U forumu: Internet Kladionice

Garett Bolles Jersey
Posljednji Odgovor od huangjian123
U forumu: NOGOMET

New Nike Trainers
Posljednji Odgovor od Qacvclace

New Nike Trainers

www.redwingsshoponline.com

Adidas Superstar Argent

www.thevikingsfootballauthentic.com
Posljednji Odgovor od hong wei

Seattle Seahawks T-Shirt

www.minnesotavikingsteamonline.com
Posljednji Odgovor od hong wei

Duane Brown Jersey

Cheap Jordan Jenkins Jersey

[ Vrijeme izvršavanja skripte: 0.7031 ]
[ Članovi pregledavaju stranicu: none ]

Copyright ©2002-2012 Tojesigura.com [10 GODINA S VAMA!]
Sva prava zadržana.

Iznad 18Tojesigura.com pruža informacije o sportskom klađenju koje je zabranjeno za maloljetnike.
Osobe koje imaju problema s klađenjem ovdje mogu pronaći pomoć.

Tojesigura.com je najpreglednija na razlučivosti ekrana od 1024x768.
Nazad na Vrh