vipwatches fake watches
Dobro došli Gost
 (Registracija -  Prijava)
Dolazi Šef!?
Portal FORUM Download
Posljednje Najave: TOJESIGURA I BET-AT-HOME NAGRAĐUJU Gostiju Online: 38    Članova Online: 1
the remainder of the season due to a musc
Tojesigura.com - klađenje i kladionice Forum : Javna Tribina

Napisano u Javna Tribina
Članovi pregledavaju Temu: None

Pošalji novu temuOdgovori
Prijašnja tema :: Slijedeća tema
Autor Poruka
  elaine95

Junior
Junior

Pristupio/la: 19.Prosinac.2018
Poslano: 31.Siječanj.2019 u 08:35 | IP zapisan Citiram elaine95

(via ESPN.com). "It all happened in a span of about 30 seconds. I said 'Ow Joe Carter Jersey ,' and my knuckle got super fat. I pitched that day, probably didn't help, but it was the first time I was going to pitch in front of my family as a professional and I wanted to see what I could do."Sanchez isn't the first MLB player to be injured during an incident involving luggage. Kansas City Royals catcher Salvador Perez sprained his MCL in March after he slipped while carrying a suitcase up a flight of stairs. While playing for the Milwaukee Brewers, Jonathan Lucroy suffered a broken hand when his wife moved a suitcase that subsequently fell on his right hand. Retired utility man Jerry Hairston Jr. needed stitches after tripping over a suitcase and hitting his head on a desk.Sanchez has gone 3-5 with a 4.52 ERA in 15 starts. In his last start鈥攁n 8-5 loss to the Los Angeles Angels on June 21鈥攈e exited after allowing two runs in the first inning. Two days later, the Blue Jays placed him on the disabled list with a right finger contusion.Sanchez is working his way back to the mound. He has made three minor league rehab appearances, allowing eight earned runs in 11 innings.According to the AP, he'll throw a side session Thursday with the goal of activating him Saturday against the Philadelphia Phillies.Getting Sanchez back healthy is unlikely to make much of a difference for Toronto in the stretch run. At 57-69 http://www.bluejaysfanproshop.com/authentic-j.a.-happ-jersey , the Jays are 30.5 games back of the American League East-leading Boston Red Sox and 19 games back in the AL wild-card race. CHICAGO — The Chicago Cubs have a razor-thin margin for error as they attempt to hold onto first place in the National League Central down the stretch.So if there was a time when a team that has already experienced its share of injuries this season couldn’t afford another setback to its roster, it’s now.Already in a difficult stretch when fatigue has become an issue heading into Saturday’s game against the Cincinnati Reds, the Cubs will have to play the remainder of the regular season without one of their most valuable bullpen arms. Article continues below ...Before Chicago won its third game in its last four with a 3-2 victory over the Reds on Friday, the team announced closer Pedro Strop will be sidelined with a moderate hamstring strain.“He’s been so big for us now,” Cubs manager Joe Maddon told reporters Friday, according to team’s official website. “To be without him for the next couple of weeks will be difficult.”As Brandon Morrow — who started the season as the Cubs’ closer before sustaining a bone bruise on his right arm — moves closer after not pitching since July 18, the Cubs will have to put a new reliever into the closer’s role. Maddon is confident he has plenty of candidates Kendrys Morales Jersey , but that replacing Strop’s confident contributions will be a challenge.Jorge De La Rosa picked up the save in Friday’s victory when he stranded the tying runner in scoring position to preserve the Cubs’ one-run win over the Cincinnati Reds. Now, Maddon will look for others to follow De La Rosa’s lead.“It’s going to be (about) who gets the last three outs based on what happens before that,” Maddon said. “And we’ll see how it all shakes out.”After being shut down by Matt Harvey early only to get to the Reds for three seventh-inning runs to capture the series opener, the Cubs will attempt to keep rolling behind Jon Lester, who will start in Saturday’s matinee. Lester (15-6, 3.57 ERA) had rediscovered his winning ways before he took a loss in his last start against the Milwaukee Brewers when he allowed three runs and struck out seven in 5 2/3 innings. Lester is 6-1 with a 4.18 ERA in 15 career starts against the Reds.The Cubs aren’t the only ones dealing with injuries to their pitching staff. On Friday, the Reds announced that right-hander Lucas Sims will miss the remainder of the season due to a muscle strain near his shoulder.Sims sustained the injury last weekend when he pitched 1 2/3 innings in relief against the San Diego Padres and allowed four earned runs and three hits before saying he felt some shoulder discomfort.Sims was a September call-up and had joined Cincinnati’s starting rotation. But interim manager Jim Riggleman told reporters Friday that the injury will prevent Sims from pitching.“These things seem to take a while Jesse Barfield Jersey ,” Riggleman said, according to the Reds’ official website. “I don’t know how serious it was.”Cody Reed will take the mound for the Reds on Saturday. Reed (0-2, 5.08) will make just his fifth start of the year. He started the season in bullpen but was part of a shift when the Reds changed their rotation in August.Reed is coming off a no-decision against the Los Angeles Dodgers when he allowed three runs and struck out five in four innings. Reed is 0-3 with a 12.79 ERA in five career outings (three starts) against the Cubs.
Pogledaj elaine95's Profil Pretraži druge poruke poslane od elaine95

1 Korisnik(a) pregledava ovu temu, 1 gostiju i 0 članova
0 Clan(ova):
<< Prijašnja tema Podijeli s drugima: 
| Više
Slijedeća tema >>

Odgovori

*Predstavlja obvezna polja
Ime*:
Podebljano Ukošeno Podcrtano Dodaj link Dodaj E-mail link Centar Lista Uvuci Dodaj sliku Način:
Poruka*:

Smiješci
Em:[:)] Em::D Em::)
Em::( Em::o :shock:
Em::? Em:8) :lol:
Em::x Em::p :oops:
:cry: :evil: :badgrin:
više...
   Omogući Šifre foruma za formatiranje poruke

Pošalji novu temu
Verzija za ispis Verzija za ispis

Vi možete otvarati nove teme u ovom forumu
Vi možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete brisati svoje poruke u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete uređivati svoje poruke u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete kreirati ankete u ovom forumu
Vi možete glasati u anketama u ovom forumu
Skok na forum

Čekajući da se učita stranica, izgubili ste 0.5781 sekundi.
ugg outlet
Open / Close Module Close Module
Posljednje poruke foruma
New York Islanders. Pacioretty, th
Posljednji Odgovor od elaine95
U forumu: Javna Tribina

www.officialpatriotslockerroom.com
Posljednji Odgovor od hong wei

www.officialpatriotslockerroom.com

sticking penalty to Joel Armia

rebound off Hutton’s skate and into the n

shutouts set a franchise record.”When he’

the third period to make it a o

Can you stream NBC Sports on Roku?
Posljednji Odgovor od garciatatiana
U forumu: Internet Kladionice

Garett Bolles Jersey
Posljednji Odgovor od huangjian123
U forumu: NOGOMET

New Nike Trainers
Posljednji Odgovor od Qacvclace

New Nike Trainers

www.redwingsshoponline.com

Adidas Superstar Argent

www.thevikingsfootballauthentic.com

Seattle Seahawks T-Shirt

[ Vrijeme izvršavanja skripte: 0.6250 ]
[ Članovi pregledavaju stranicu: none ]

Copyright ©2002-2012 Tojesigura.com [10 GODINA S VAMA!]
Sva prava zadržana.

Iznad 18Tojesigura.com pruža informacije o sportskom klađenju koje je zabranjeno za maloljetnike.
Osobe koje imaju problema s klađenjem ovdje mogu pronaći pomoć.

Tojesigura.com je najpreglednija na razlučivosti ekrana od 1024x768.
Nazad na Vrh