vipwatches fake watches
Dobro došli Gost
 (Registracija -  Prijava)
Dolazi Šef!?
Portal FORUM Download
Posljednje Najave: TOJESIGURA I BET-AT-HOME NAGRAĐUJU Gostiju Online: 14    Članova Online: 0
What were players talking about after the
Tojesigura.com - klađenje i kladionice Forum : Javna Tribina

Napisano u Javna Tribina
Članovi pregledavaju Temu: None

Pošalji novu temuOdgovori
Prijašnja tema :: Slijedeća tema
Autor Poruka
  liny195

Kadet
Kadet

Pristupio/la: 19.Prosinac.2018
Poslano: 28.Siječanj.2019 u 08:59 | IP zapisan Citiram liny195

Orleans Saints 33-18 on Sunday? Let’s go inside the locker room and find out.Landon Collins said it was “hard” to accept the outcome after the defense played well much of the game ....“At the same time though B.J. Hill Jersey , we have to continue working and staying loyal to this team and by playing together, we’re going to figure it out. We have all the keys, we have all of the weapons, we just have to put it all out there.”Alec Ogletree on the officiating ...“Honestly, I think it’s basically they’re worried about reffing in the Super Bowl game. If you ask them why they call a call, they tell you they wouldn’t make that call in the Super Bowl. I think that’s bad. That’s bad all around. “That’s definitely what was explained to me that you wouldn’t make that call in the Super Bowl and I don’t think that’s right. I think you should call the game as it’s being played and if you do that, everything will work itself out.”New Orleans cornerback Marshon Lattimore on Odell Beckham Jr. ...“Our goal was to take him out of the game. I’m pretty sure he was in the game -- he’s Odell Beckham. We always try to take him out the game. We did a good job of that today and we got the win.”Lattimore on taking the deep ball away from the Giants ...“We were playing aggressive, we just didn’t let them do it. It’s not like we were playing pretty good defense and not letting the ball over our heads. We were playing man, but we just switched it up in between calls. I feel like we did a pretty good job of just staying on top and doing our thing. They went deep Authentic Saquon Barkley Jersey , but it wasn’t there.”Cornerback Donte Deayon on a pass interference call against him on a third-and-8 with 2:34 that gave the Saints, leading 26-18, a first down rather than forcing them to punt.“I was out there competing. I thought I got there the same time the ball did. I got up, I saw the flag, and they called P.I. It was what it was,” Deayon said. “It was pretty deflating. You’re trying to get the ball back for our offense, and they call a pass interference, and it negates all of that. So, it was pretty deflating.”Eli Manning on Sunday’s loss ...“Tonight was a frustrating one. We got off to a good start and had a good drive. We were moving the ball and making plays on this team but we just weren’t able to do it. We got into some third and longs that we didn’t convert on. They had some good calls and some good plays. They weren’t going to give us anything deep. They took away all the deep stuff and made us go underneath. That was fine. We were going to just have to have some long drives and continue to play that way. There was a few times where they knocked us out of some good down and distance and we weren’t able to sustain some drives.”Manning on dealing with the soft zone the Saints played ...“There are different ways http://www.newyorkgiantsteamonline.com/saquon-barkley-jersey , you just have to find completions. There are holes and it is just a matter of timing. The right plays and the right types of zones. Just mix in some three and some two. You just have to be patient some times and work the middle of the field and work underneath. Just get in some good down and distance. You just have to keep playing that way. There is also some opportunities to have some big plays also. N.Y. GIANTS (0-2) at HOUSTON (0-2)Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE - Texans by 4 1/2RECORD VS. SPREAD - New York 0-2, Houston 0-2SERIES RECORD - Giants lead 3-1LAST MEETING - Giants beat Texans 30-17, Sept. 21, 2014LAST WEEK - Giants lost to Cowboys 20-13; Texans lost to Titans 20-17AP PRO32 RANKING - Giants No. 29, Texans No. 28GIANTS OFFENSE - OVERALL (28), RUSH (28), PASS (24).GIANTS DEFENSE - OVERALL (6) http://www.newyorkgiantsteamonline.com/patrick-omameh-jersey , RUSH (29), PASS (2).TEXANS OFFENSE - OVERALL (13), RUSH (1), PASS (21).TEXANS DEFENSE - OVERALL (12), RUSH (21), PASS (12).STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES -- Giants have won last three meetings. ... QB Eli Manning is 3-0 with 710 yards, six TDs and three interceptions against Texans. ... Rookie RB Saquon Barkley had franchise-record 14 receptions last week. ... WR Odell Beckham has 98 receptions for 1,556 yards and 11 TDs in 13 career games against AFC. ... TE Evan Engram had seven receptions for 67 yards and TD vs. Dallas. ... S Landon Collins has two interceptions and fumble recovery combined in last four outings against AFC. ... LB Alec Ogletree has 17 tackles http://www.newyorkgiantsteamonline.com/kareem-martin-jersey , forced fumble and 98-yard interception return for touchdown in two games against Houston while with Rams. ... CB Janoris Jenkins has forced fumble and two interception returns for TDs in last four road games. ... DT Damon Harrison had career-high 12 tackles in last meeting against Houston while playing for Jets. ... Houston QB Deshaun Watson threw for 310 yards with two TDs and one interception last week. He's thrown for 12 touchdowns and two interceptions in three career starts at home. ... RB Lamar Miller ranks fourth in NFL with 166 yards rushing. ... WR DeAndre Hopkins had 110 yards receiving and touchdown last week. He had six catches for 116 yards in last meeting with Giants. ... DE J.J. Watt had two tackles for losses and forced fumble last week. Watt had seven tackles, including two for losses, and sack in last game against Giants. ... CB Johnathan Joseph has 169 passes defended since 2006, most in that span among active players. ... CB Kareem Jackson moved to safety in offseason and started there in Week 1, but moved back to cornerback last week after injury to Kevin Johnson. ... OLB Whitney Mercilus has 4 1/2 sacks in last four games against NFC. ... DE Jadeveon Clowney, who sat out last week with elbow injury, has 17 tackles for losses and six sacks in last seven games against NFC. ... Fantasy tip: Houston WR Will Fuller had eight receptions for 113 yards and TD last week and has five touchdown catches in last six games at home.
Pogledaj liny195's Profil Pretraži druge poruke poslane od liny195

1 Korisnik(a) pregledava ovu temu, 1 gostiju i 0 članova
0 Clan(ova):
<< Prijašnja tema Podijeli s drugima: 
| Više
Slijedeća tema >>

Odgovori

*Predstavlja obvezna polja
Ime*:
Podebljano Ukošeno Podcrtano Dodaj link Dodaj E-mail link Centar Lista Uvuci Dodaj sliku Način:
Poruka*:

Smiješci
Em:[:)] Em::D Em::)
Em::( Em::o :shock:
Em::? Em:8) :lol:
Em::x Em::p :oops:
:cry: :evil: :badgrin:
više...
   Omogući Šifre foruma za formatiranje poruke

Pošalji novu temu
Verzija za ispis Verzija za ispis

Vi možete otvarati nove teme u ovom forumu
Vi možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete brisati svoje poruke u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete uređivati svoje poruke u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete kreirati ankete u ovom forumu
Vi možete glasati u anketama u ovom forumu
Skok na forum

Čekajući da se učita stranica, izgubili ste 0.5942 sekundi.
ugg outlet
Open / Close Module Close Module
Posljednje poruke foruma
sticking penalty to Joel Armia
Posljednji Odgovor od elaine95
U forumu: Javna Tribina

rebound off Hutton’s skate and into the n

shutouts set a franchise record.”When he’

the third period to make it a o

Can you stream NBC Sports on Roku?
Posljednji Odgovor od garciatatiana
U forumu: Internet Kladionice

Garett Bolles Jersey
Posljednji Odgovor od huangjian123
U forumu: NOGOMET

New Nike Trainers
Posljednji Odgovor od Qacvclace

New Nike Trainers

www.redwingsshoponline.com

Adidas Superstar Argent

www.thevikingsfootballauthentic.com
Posljednji Odgovor od hong wei

Seattle Seahawks T-Shirt

www.minnesotavikingsteamonline.com
Posljednji Odgovor od hong wei

Duane Brown Jersey

Cheap Jordan Jenkins Jersey

[ Vrijeme izvršavanja skripte: 0.6411 ]
[ Članovi pregledavaju stranicu: none ]

Copyright ©2002-2012 Tojesigura.com [10 GODINA S VAMA!]
Sva prava zadržana.

Iznad 18Tojesigura.com pruža informacije o sportskom klađenju koje je zabranjeno za maloljetnike.
Osobe koje imaju problema s klađenjem ovdje mogu pronaći pomoć.

Tojesigura.com je najpreglednija na razlučivosti ekrana od 1024x768.
Nazad na Vrh