vipwatches fake watches
Dobro došli Gost
 (Registracija -  Prijava)
Dolazi Šef!?
Portal FORUM Download
Posljednje Najave: TOJESIGURA I BET-AT-HOME NAGRAĐUJU Gostiju Online: 2    Članova Online: 0
Giants training camp live updates: August
Tojesigura.com - klađenje i kladionice Forum : Javna Tribina

Napisano u Javna Tribina
Članovi pregledavaju Temu: None

Pošalji novu temuOdgovori
Prijašnja tema :: Slijedeća tema
Autor Poruka
  liny195

Kadet
Kadet

Pristupio/la: 19.Prosinac.2018
Poslano: 12.Siječanj.2019 u 08:10 | IP zapisan Citiram liny195

Womens Odell Beckham Jr Jersey , 2018 The New York Giants have already played a preseason game. Select veterans have already broken training camp, which basically means leaving the team hotel for the comforts of their own homes or apartments.After Thursday’s loss to the Cleveland Browns, coach Pat Shurmur reminded that “we’re still in training camp, we’re in training camp mode.”The Giants return to the practice field on Sunday at 11 a.m. for the first time since facing the Browns. There are no more public practices in New Jersey, with workouts today and Monday being closed. The Giants travel to Detroit for joint practices with the Detroit Lions on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Those practices will be open to fans in Detroit.Big Blue View will not be in East Rutherford today Womens Janoris Jenkins Jersey , but you can follow practice by using the Twitter stream below. As usual, we will also have reaction, news and analysis post-practice. So, keep it here.Tweets from https://twitter.com/bigblueview/lists/nygGiants look back as Victor Cruz retires from NFL Victor Cruz announced Tuesday morning that he is officially retiring from the NFL. After years of trying to come back from a devastating knee injury suffered against the Philadelphia Eagles in 2014, Cruz is finally calling it a career. Though he was never able to regain his pre-injury form and retire on his own terms, Cruz is a smart Womens Landon Collins Jersey , charismatic young man who is still incredibly well-regarded around the league. He has other skills upon which he can fall back and will be joining ESPN as a football analyst. Giants look back at Cruz’s careerPat Shurmur wasn’t with the Giants during Cruz’s career, but still took time on Tuesday to acknowledge Cruz’s accomplishments.Quarterback Eli Manning also talked about Cruz on Tuesday.RetrospectiveThe former New York Giants wide receiver first exploded on to the scene as an unknown undrafted free agent out of UMass with a spectacular three-touchdown game against the New York Jets. A hamstring injury kept Cruz off the field that season, and a shaky performance in training camp had him on the roster bubble to start the 2011 season. But with Steve Smith leaving to join the Eagles, and injuries to Domenik Hixon and Brandon Stokley forced the Giants to turn to Cruz to man the slot receiver position. It was a historic decision as Cruz’s precise route running, natural chemistry with Eli Manning, and explosive ability after the catch proved to be the spark that ignited the Giants’ passing game and powered them to the Super Bowl.Cruz’s career didn’t end the way any of us wanted it to Womens Curtis Riley Jersey , and I know I will always wonder what could have been had Cruz been healthy for the start of Odell Beckham Jr.’s career. However, Cruz will continue to be a beloved figure in Giants’ history, and I think I speak for every Giants’ fan when I say I wish him nothing but the best in the next chapter of his life.
Pogledaj liny195's Profil Pretraži druge poruke poslane od liny195

1 Korisnik(a) pregledava ovu temu, 1 gostiju i 0 članova
0 Clan(ova):
<< Prijašnja tema Podijeli s drugima: 
| Više
Slijedeća tema >>

Odgovori

*Predstavlja obvezna polja
Ime*:
Podebljano Ukošeno Podcrtano Dodaj link Dodaj E-mail link Centar Lista Uvuci Dodaj sliku Način:
Poruka*:

Smiješci
Em:[:)] Em::D Em::)
Em::( Em::o :shock:
Em::? Em:8) :lol:
Em::x Em::p :oops:
:cry: :evil: :badgrin:
više...
   Omogući Šifre foruma za formatiranje poruke

Pošalji novu temu
Verzija za ispis Verzija za ispis

Vi možete otvarati nove teme u ovom forumu
Vi možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete brisati svoje poruke u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete uređivati svoje poruke u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete kreirati ankete u ovom forumu
Vi možete glasati u anketama u ovom forumu
Skok na forum

Čekajući da se učita stranica, izgubili ste 0.6563 sekundi.
ugg outlet
Open / Close Module Close Module
Posljednje poruke foruma
www.billsauthorizedshops.com
Posljednji Odgovor od panxing
U forumu: NOGOMET

www.billsauthorizedshops.com

www.thepackersfootballauthentic.com/

www.authenticsgreenbaypackers.com

www.authenticsgreenbaypackers.com
Posljednji Odgovor od hong wei
U forumu: Javna Tribina

www.authenticsdetroitlions.com

www.authenticsdenverbroncos.com

www.chargersfootballauthentics.com

www.thecowboysfootballauthentic.com

www.greenbaypackersteamonline.com

www.thesaintsfootballauthentic.com

www.bearsfootballauthentics.com

www.billsfootballauthentics.com

www.billsfootballauthentics.com

www.the49ersfootballauthentic.com

tojesigura.com provjerene i preporučene kladioniceTojesigura.com preporučene i provjerene kladionice
bet-at-home.com

[ Vrijeme izvršavanja skripte: 0.7188 ]
[ Članovi pregledavaju stranicu: none ]

Copyright ©2002-2012 Tojesigura.com [10 GODINA S VAMA!]
Sva prava zadržana.

Iznad 18Tojesigura.com pruža informacije o sportskom klađenju koje je zabranjeno za maloljetnike.
Osobe koje imaju problema s klađenjem ovdje mogu pronaći pomoć.

Tojesigura.com je najpreglednija na razlučivosti ekrana od 1024x768.
Nazad na Vrh