vipwatches fake watches
Dobro došli Gost
 (Registracija -  Prijava)
Dolazi Šef!?
Portal FORUM Download
Posljednje Najave: TOJESIGURA I BET-AT-HOME NAGRAĐUJU Gostiju Online: 47    Članova Online: 0
www.bearsauthorizedshops.com
Tojesigura.com - klađenje i kladionice Forum : NOGOMET

Napisano u NOGOMET
Članovi pregledavaju Temu: None

Pošalji novu temuOdgovori
Prijašnja tema :: Slijedeća tema
Autor Poruka
  panxing

Junior
Junior

Pristupio/la: 06.Srpanj.2018
Poslano: 11.Siječanj.2019 u 10:14 | IP zapisan Citiram panxing

Welcome to your Super Bowl defense A new head coach. A 2nd-year Womens Customized Chicago Bears Jerseys , 1st-round quarterback. A superstar linebacker. A dominant pass rush. A turnover-crazed defense. And an opposing QB running scared.The date was November 7, 2004, and for the Bears franchise, it was a historic one. I bet a lot of Bears fans would find that statement a head-scratcher. But it’s true nonetheless.Because that was the day that The Vision arrived.The 2-5 Bears went into the Meadowlands on a Sunday afternoon and turned a two-touchdown deficit into a 28-21 win over Kurt Warner and the Giants. The victory was powered by a thrilling defensive effort that included two interceptions, three recovered fumbles and seven sacks.Everything we saw in that game was a vision for what was to come in 2005 and 2006. Alex Brown led the pass rush attack with four sacks and a forced fumble, and was joined by Tommie Harris and Adewale Ogunleye, who bagged a sack each. Jerry Azumah had a sack and forced fumble, which Nathan Vasher recovered. Both Azumah and Vasher also had interceptions, while safety Michael Green forced two fumbles and recovered one.In that context, the linebacking corps of Brian Urlacher (7 tackles), Lance Briggs and Hunter Hillenmeyer (4 tackles each) had a relatively quiet day, yet they were also part of the vision, as this was the beginning of their five-year run as a linebacker trio.With the exception of Tommie Harris, the entire starting front seven that day started Super Bowl XLI. Mike Brown and Peanut Tillman missed the game with injuries, but XLI starter Vasher played a huge role in the win. The only XLI defensive starter who was not yet on the roster was safety Chris Harris, whom we drafted the following season.The offense wasn’t quite there — rookie Craig Krenzel was our starting quarterback, our third of the year following a season-ending injury to Rex Grossman and a perilous run by Jonathan Quinn. But when I watched our defense on that day, the hairs stood on my arm and my eyes bulged and my jaw stayed stuck to the floor.On that day, I saw our Super Bowl defense. I saw the plan coming together. I saw our collective future happiness.Two games into this 2018 season, I don’t mind saying: I’ve seen the same.In 2016, I wrote a column here called “Building the 2018 Super Bowl champion Chicago Bears.” In that piece, I looked at each position and declared whether or not that person could be our starter for our hypothetical Super Bowl LIII participant. My feeling was that we had 6-8 defensive starters already in place: Akiem Hicks, Eddie Goldman www.bearsfootballauthentics.com , Leonard Floyd, Pernell McPhee, Danny Trevathan, Jerrell Freeman, plus up to two undetermined DBs based just on the odds.I was wrong on McPhee and Freeman but right on the rest, with Kyle Fuller and Adrian Amos holding down their jobs.Like the Lovie Bears, we’ve added a starting safety through the draft in Eddie Jackson, whose game I like more than either of our XLI starters, Chris Harris and Danieal Manning.And we now have Mack.We now have Mack.My colleague Aaron Leming tweeted a delightful collection of Bears defensive ranks this morning, noting that we are 1st in the NFL in both sacks and defensive touchdowns. And as I noted during the Packers game, Mr. Mack did in one half of football (a sack, pick-six and forced fumble) what no other Bear has done since at least 1950.The Packers game ended in heartbreak, but the Seahawks game was a revelation. This was a true vision game (a concept I explained in 2015), in which we were given a vision of dominance to come. We sacked Russell Wilson six times, forced three fumbles, recovered one and scored a defensive touchdown for the second straight week. Danny Trevathan was named NFC Defensive Player of the Week, (an honor Mack should have had in Week 1), and led seven Bears players who had either a sack, forced fumble, recovered fumble or interception.That list doesn’t even include Hicks, who remains one of our most dominant defenders.Now, not everything is in place. For one thing, the XLI D had depth out the wazoo Chicago Bears T-Shirt , something we’re still building. And we still have young players who are developing. But like the win against the Giants in 2004, itself the centerpiece of a defensive-fueled three-game winning streak, the biggest pieces are in place and the vision for the rest feels not just plausible, but destined.I don’t know if the Bears will fulfill my 2016 prediction by reaching, much less winning, the Super Bowl this year. We still have questions throughout the offense, with a lot of improvement to come from both Mitch Trubisky and Matt Nagy.But the only questions remaining for the defense are “how many.” How many sacks? How many scores? How many Pro Bowlers? How many All Pros? How many wins will they give us? How many opposing dreams will they dash?The vision is here. The future is now. Get ready Bears fans. This will be fun.---Jack M Silverstein is Windy City Gridiron’s Bears historian, and author of “How The GOAT Was Built: 6 Life Lessons From the 1996 Chicago Bulls.” He is the proprietor of Chicago sports history Instagram “A Shot on Ehlo.” Say hey at @readjack.How Bears fans and writers got Olin Kreutz nominated for the Pro Football Hall of Fame EDITOR: With today’s news that Olin Kreutz is officially back on the nominees list for the 2019 Pro Football Hall of Fame class, we wanted to remind you guys about the role that Windy City Gridiron’s resident Bears’ historian, Jack M Silverstein, played a little over a year ago in helping get Kreutz back on the list. You can check out the story and how it all played out below as told by the Superfans...CHICAGO, IL September 15, 2017 — Olin Kreutz was a man’s man. He was an old school throwback that would have fit right in with the Hamptons, and the Buffones, and the Ditkas. Could he be a jerk at times? Sure, that’s fair, but he was our jerk. Kruetz played with the Chicago Bears from 1998 to 2010, then he moved on for four more games with the New Orleans Saints before realizing he was done with pro football. He was elected to six straight Pro Bowls from 2001-2006. He was 1st team All Pro in 2006, and 2nd team All Pro in ‘05. His 191 games played in Chicago is tied for 2nd best in the history of the franchise behind a certain mulletted long snapping great. He was the leader of his locker room for the majority of his career, he played the game with an edge, and he was one of the best centers in the game for much of his time in the league. Olin Kreutz epitomized the Bears. So imagine our disappointment when reading that he wasn’t one of the Bears nominated for the Pro Football Hall Of Fame’s class of 2018. We remembered he was on there last year, so what gives?Quite frankly, it pissed us off even more than that whole hashtag fiasco. But then a miracle happened. Well Chicago Bears Hats , maybe not a miracle, but we were alerted to that Hall Of Fame article being updated. So naturally, we clicked it, and we discovered this.From our fellow WCG writer and fellow Chicago guy, Jack M Silverstein;Jack received permission to share the email that he received from the Hall of Fame.You’ve got to be kidding me.He did it.Jack, along with Biggsy, got Kruetz back on the nominees list for the 2019 Hall Of Fame class. We caught up with our guy Jack to get his take on his legendary move and he took the humble road. “Now, to be fair, it's totally possible that people other than me and Biggs nominated Kreutz. Also to be fair, Kreutz shouldn't need fan/writer nominations.” Jack speaks the truth.“He should have been a semifinalist last year.”Yep, more truth.But the story gets even cooler, thanks to the man himself.Jack got retweeted by a legend.But wait, there’s more!Thomas Jones also retweeting Jack while offering up his congratulations to Olin! But then Kreutz replied to TJ and the thread takes on a life of it’s own!For those not hip to the Twitter thing, @Jmack37 is former Bears fullback Jason McKie.With three Bears now tagged in the thread, Dave (aka @Dpecilunas8) asked the fellas who their favorite quarterback to play with was. And the fun was on!Jonathan Quinn!Fred Flintstone!Photo by Jonathan Daniel/Getty ImagesQuinn was benched in that Tampa Bay game in favor of Craig Krenzel after going 5 for 9 with 2 sacks.The thread goes on a bit longer, with them going on a few tangents, but it was fun seeing three teammates having a little fun. It was at the expense of another teammate, but I’m sure he could take the good-natured ribbing. Quinn played five games for the Bears in 2004, and he actually made three starts. He was a 52% passer, and he racked up 413 yards while chucking one lonely touchdown pass with three interceptions. He was sacked 15 times and he has a passer rating of 53.7!But he was a Bear and we love him!#DaBears
Pogledaj panxing's Profil Pretraži druge poruke poslane od panxing

1 Korisnik(a) pregledava ovu temu, 1 gostiju i 0 članova
0 Clan(ova):
<< Prijašnja tema Podijeli s drugima: 
| Više
Slijedeća tema >>

Ako želite odgovoriti na ovaj thread morate obaviti prijava
Ako se do sada niste registrirali trebate se registrirati

OdgovoriPošalji novu temu
Verzija za ispis Verzija za ispis

Vi ne možete otvarati nove teme u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete brisati svoje poruke u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete uređivati svoje poruke u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete kreirati ankete u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete glasati u anketama u ovom forumu
Skok na forum

Čekajući da se učita stranica, izgubili ste 1.3125 sekundi.
ugg outlet
Open / Close Module Close Module
Posljednje poruke foruma
www.billsauthorizedshops.com
Posljednji Odgovor od panxing
U forumu: NOGOMET

www.billsauthorizedshops.com

www.thepackersfootballauthentic.com/

www.authenticsgreenbaypackers.com

www.authenticsgreenbaypackers.com
Posljednji Odgovor od hong wei
U forumu: Javna Tribina

www.authenticsdetroitlions.com

www.authenticsdenverbroncos.com

www.chargersfootballauthentics.com

www.thecowboysfootballauthentic.com

www.greenbaypackersteamonline.com

www.thesaintsfootballauthentic.com

www.bearsfootballauthentics.com

www.billsfootballauthentics.com

www.billsfootballauthentics.com

www.the49ersfootballauthentic.com

tojesigura.com provjerene i preporučene kladioniceTojesigura.com preporučene i provjerene kladionice
bet-at-home.com

[ Vrijeme izvršavanja skripte: 1.6563 ]
[ Članovi pregledavaju stranicu: none ]

Copyright ©2002-2012 Tojesigura.com [10 GODINA S VAMA!]
Sva prava zadržana.

Iznad 18Tojesigura.com pruža informacije o sportskom klađenju koje je zabranjeno za maloljetnike.
Osobe koje imaju problema s klađenjem ovdje mogu pronaći pomoć.

Tojesigura.com je najpreglednija na razlučivosti ekrana od 1024x768.
Nazad na Vrh