vipwatches fake watches
Dobro došli Gost
 (Registracija -  Prijava)
Dolazi Šef!?
Portal FORUM Download
Posljednje Najave: TOJESIGURA I BET-AT-HOME NAGRAĐUJU Gostiju Online: 56    Članova Online: 0
Panthers vs Giants Thursday injury report
Tojesigura.com - klađenje i kladionice Forum : NOGOMET

Napisano u NOGOMET
Članovi pregledavaju Temu: None

Pošalji novu temuOdgovori
Prijašnja tema :: Slijedeća tema
Autor Poruka
  douhua2233

Kadet
Kadet

Pristupio/la: 22.Studeni.2018
Poslano: 01.Prosinac.2018 u 03:43 | IP zapisan Citiram douhua2233

deck for today’s practice The Panthers have issued today’s injury report for their Week 5 game against the Giants www.carolinapanthersteamonline.com , and it’s pretty much the same as yesterday’s report—Trai Turner and Curtis Samuel were both on the practice field for the Panthers again, which is good news in my opinion. According to an early report from Bill Voth, no one was on the “do not practice” list today.Greg Olsen is hopeful that he will be back next week for the Panthers’ trip to Washington, but he has been ruled out for this Sunday’s game against the Giants. Still, the fact that it’s even a consideration that he will be ready to go next week is a victory in and of itself. Stay tuned for more updates in the coming days on Olsen, as we’ll have more information on that whenever it becomes available.Here’s the full injury report for the Panthers:Panthers injury reportDid not participate in practiceNoneLimited participation in practiceTE Greg Olsen (foot)Full participation in practiceDT Vernon Butler (shoulder)WR Damiere Byrd (knee)DE Julius Peppers (rest)WR Curtis Samuel (medical illness)G Trai Turner (concussion)Practice StatusDid not participate in practice = 0% of a player’s normal repetitionsLimited participation in practice = Less than 100% of a player’s normal repetitionsFull participation in practice = 100% of a player’s normal repetitionsGame StatusOut = Player will not playDoubtful = Player unlikely to playQuestionable = Uncertain if player will playPanthers training camp 2018: Some good news finally emerges from camp To put it bluntly, the first week of training camp had basically sucked heading into Wednesday. Last Saturday Daryl Williams tore his MCL and dislocated his patella. This Monday Ross Cockrell broke his leg. Witnesses to both incidents used the same phrase – “screaming in pain” – when describing the players’ reactions to their respective injuries.On the same day Cockrell was lost for the season, rookie Rashaan Gaulden nearly decapitated teammate Jarius Wright with an overly aggressive play.Hooray for football? Let’s face it, nothing kills the joy of finally hearing pads pop like grown men writhing on the ground in agony.With that Debbie Downer overview as the backdrop, can I get an “amen” in declaring Carolina Panthers T-Shirt , “Thank goodness for Wednesday?” Here was some of the sunshine that burst through the gloom of an otherwise dreary training camp.Donte Jackson – Future hall of famer? It was a joy watching Twitter light up with reports of Donte Jackson breaking up three Cam Newton passes in the space of about 10 minutes. And remember, this is the Cam Newton who’s going to complete like 90 percent of his passes under Norv Turner (*smiling to myself*) so the balls must have been perfectly thrown. Donte just flat out made great plays. Few things make my football heart smile like rookies looking great in camp against established veterans. I’m calling it right now – Donte Jackson, future Hall of Famer!D.J. Moore - Another future hall of famer? Okay, so if Donte Jackson is a future Hall of Famer, then so is fellow rookie D.J. Moore. After all, Moore did this to Jackson on Wednesday:A couple of good looking rookies right there, my friends. The return of Curtis SamuelWednesday also marked the return of Curtis Samuel, a second round pick in 2017 who was just starting to figure things out when he suffered a season-ending ankle injury in Week 10. In his first five NFL gamesSamuel recorded just four receptions for 12 yards. But in his final four games leading up to his injury he amassed 11 receptions for 103 yards. The rookie was clearly finding his groove in the post-Kelvin Benjamin offense and flashed some tantalizing potential before hitting injured reserve.Samuel is fast, versatile, and dynamic. New offensive coordinator Norv Turner will likely be more creative than Mike Shula was in exploiting matchups the speedy Samuel can create. On Wednesday we finally witnessed the Year 2 version of Curtis Samuel. Just smell the upside.Rooting for Bryan Cox Jr. Bryan Cox Jr. also returned on Wednesday. Cox was an undrafted free agent in 2017 who had managed to not only make the roster last year but earn some playing time before suffering his own season-ending injury. While Cox’s stats from last season aren’t eye-popping (7 games Carolina Panthers Hats , 6 tackles, 0 sacks) the more important stat is that he played 130 defensive snaps in those seven games, or about 19 snaps per game. That’s significant on a team that featured entrenched veterans like Mario Addison, Julius Peppers, Charles Johnson, and Wes Horton. A successful rookie season for most UDFAs is to make the 53-man roster and play on special teams. Cox was factoring into the defensive rotation from Week 1. As a UDFA, Cox Jr. must have shown something to Ron Rivera & Co. to earn that playing time. I always root for UDFAs. I love their underdog stories and I especially love their microscopic cap hits. Cox Jr. could be an important player in 2018. Julius Peppers is still winning the battle against Father Time, but he is a year older. Charles Johnson is gone. The Panthers need depth and production at defensive end, and the return of Bryan Cox Jr. can only help. It was a happy hump day. Finally some good news!Let’s hope for more to come.
Pogledaj douhua2233's Profil Pretraži druge poruke poslane od douhua2233

1 Korisnik(a) pregledava ovu temu, 1 gostiju i 0 članova
0 Clan(ova):
<< Prijašnja tema Podijeli s drugima: 
| Više
Slijedeća tema >>

Ako želite odgovoriti na ovaj thread morate obaviti prijava
Ako se do sada niste registrirali trebate se registrirati

OdgovoriPošalji novu temu
Verzija za ispis Verzija za ispis

Vi ne možete otvarati nove teme u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete brisati svoje poruke u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete uređivati svoje poruke u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete kreirati ankete u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete glasati u anketama u ovom forumu
Skok na forum

Čekajući da se učita stranica, izgubili ste 1.7031 sekundi.
ugg outlet
Open / Close Module Close Module
Posljednje poruke foruma
www.officialmapleleafsproshop.com
Posljednji Odgovor od hong wei
U forumu: NOGOMET

www.officialsabres.com

www.officialsharks.com

www.officialpenguinsproshop.com

Redskins 53-Man Roster projection: Offens
Posljednji Odgovor od douhua2233

Ravens vs. Bears post-game: MVP

www.packerscheapstore.com

The Carolina Panthers’ win against the Ph

www.officialcapitals.com

www.officialcapitals.com

www.officialcapitals.com

www.kansascitychiefsteamonline.com

Dolphins at Jets final score and immediat

tojesigura.com provjerene i preporučene kladioniceTojesigura.com preporučene i provjerene kladionice
bet-at-home.com

[ Vrijeme izvršavanja skripte: 5.5938 ]
[ Članovi pregledavaju stranicu: none ]

Copyright ©2002-2012 Tojesigura.com [10 GODINA S VAMA!]
Sva prava zadržana.

Iznad 18Tojesigura.com pruža informacije o sportskom klađenju koje je zabranjeno za maloljetnike.
Osobe koje imaju problema s klađenjem ovdje mogu pronaći pomoć.

Tojesigura.com je najpreglednija na razlučivosti ekrana od 1024x768.
Nazad na Vrh