vipwatches fake watches
Dobro došli Gost
 (Registracija -  Prijava)
Dolazi Šef!?
Portal FORUM Download
Posljednje Najave: TOJESIGURA I BET-AT-HOME NAGRAĐUJU Gostiju Online: 22    Članova Online: 0
switch from a rehab
Tojesigura.com - klađenje i kladionice Forum : NOGOMET

Napisano u NOGOMET
Članovi pregledavaju Temu: None

Pošalji novu temuOdgovori
Prijašnja tema :: Slijedeća tema
Autor Poruka
  panxing

Junior
Junior

Pristupio/la: 06.Srpanj.2018
Poslano: 08.Listopad.2018 u 03:54 | IP zapisan Citiram panxing

Aaron Altherr got his first lucky break in a while.

Left fielder Marcell Ozuna dived for and missed Altherr’s two-run double with two outs in the 10th inning http://www.buffalobillsteamonline.com/marcus-murphy-jersey , allowing the Philadelphia Phillies to rally for a 6-5 win over the St. Louis Cardinals on Monday night.

Altherr had been hitless in his last 12 at-bats and 1 for 20 before the hit.

”The way things have been going, I thought he was going to catch it,” Altherr said. ”Thankfully he dove for it and it got by.”

Tommy Pham hit a solo homer in the top of the 10th, one inning after a wild pitch on a strikeout kept the game going. But the Phillies rallied.

Rhys Hoskins hit a bloop single to start the bottom of the 10th off Matt Bowman (0-2). Odubel Herrera dived headfirst into first to seemingly beat out an infield single, but the play was overturned by a video review. After Carlos Santana was intentionally walked, Bowman struck out Jesmuel Valentin.

Altherr then hit a sinking liner that appeared to skip off Ozuna’s glove before bouncing to the wall.

”It was so nice to see a ball bounce in his direction,” Phillies manager Gabe Kapler said of Altherr.

Cardinals manager Mike Matheny tried to explain the unusual strategy to put the winning run on base.

”Wanted to avoid their best hitter,” he said of Santana, who is batting .226.

On a day former closer Hector Neris was sent to the minors Sherrick McManis Jersey , Kapler’s aggressive use of the bullpen nearly cost him. Seranthony Dominguez – the team’s best reliever – wasn’t available after pitching 2 1/3 innings in the previous two games. So Kapler turned to Victor Arano and Adam Morgan in the ninth to protect a 4-2 lead. Neither pitcher has ever earned a save.

Yadier Molina hit a one-out single in the ninth off Arano, and Jedd Gyorko followed with a double. Arano struck out Harrison Bader and fanned Yairo Munoz, but Munoz reached when catcher Andrew Knapp failed to block the wild pitch and a run scored.

”I have to make that play. I have to block it,” Knapp said.

Morgan came in and allowed a tying single to Kolten Wong.

Pham hit a deep drive off Jake Thompson (1-1) for his 11th homer.

Matt Carpenter and Molina also hit solo homers for St. Louis. Molina caught his 1,757th game with the Cardinals, passing the Cubs’ Gabby Hartnett for the most games caught with one team.

Herrera hit a three-run homer for Philadelphia.

The Phillies’ bullpen wasted a strong start from Nick Pivetta. He had a career-high 13 strikeouts, allowing two runs and four hits in 7 1/3 innings in his best outing since May 21. Pivetta lost his previous four starts, posting a 7.11 ERA in those games.

Pivetta left after Carpenter hit a double high off the fence in right to put runners at second and third. Right fielder Nick Williams exited with a bloody face after the ball hit him on the carom.

Edubray Ramos entered and struck out Pham and Jose Martinez swinging at sliders.

The Phillies have won six of eight games while the Cardinals have lost six of eight.

Cardinals starter Miles Mikolas gave up four runs and six hits in five innings.

EXTRA WORK

The Phillies are 5-1 in extra innings while the Cardinals are 5-6.

ROSTER MOVE

Neris was optioned to Triple-A Lehigh Valley, and lefty Austin Davis was recalled. Neris had a 6.00 ERA in 30 appearances James Daniels Jersey , going 1-3 with 10 saves in 13 chances.

TRAINER’S ROOM

CARDINALS: 1B Martinez returned to the lineup after missing three games on paternity leave. 1B Luke Voit was optioned to Triple-A Memphis.

PHILLIES: RHP Jerad Eickhoff (right hand) is set to throw a bullpen session Tuesday. … Righty reliever Pat Neshek is scheduled to throw live batting practice Wednesday in the minors.

UP NEXT

RHP Luke Weaver (3-6, 4.52 ERA) starts for the Cardinals and RHP Vince Velasquez (5-7, 4.74) goes for the Phillies on Tuesday night. Weaver has lost both of his career starts vs. Philadelphia. Velasquez is 1-1 vs. St. Louis, including a victory earlier this season.

Wearing a brace around his surgically repaired left knee, Carson Wentz participated in all of the Philadelphia Eagles‘ first training camp practice Thursday.

About seven months and two weeks removed from tearing two knee ligaments in a December game against the Rams, Wentz took a handful of reps, mainly leading the second-team offense.

”I thought he was comfortable,” Eagles coach Doug Pederson said. ”He did some nice things today. It was very, very limited obviously Eric Ebron Jersey , but we didn’t do too much. I think we had 30 offensive plays. It was good. It was a good first start for everybody.”

The Eagles practiced for about two hours and weren’t in pads. None of their drills involved serious contact or tackling. The team doesn’t usually practice in pads or tackle for the first three days of practice.

Nick Foles, who replaced Wentz and led the Eagles to the Super Bowl, worked with the first offense Thursday in Wentz’s place. Foles said he doesn’t need any commitment at some point from the coaches that he is or isn’t the starter for the Sept. 6 season opener against the Atlanta Falcons at Lincoln Financial Field.

Wentz said he hasn’t yet received medical clearance for contact. Pederson offered no timetable for when the team expects Wentz to be cleared for contact practices and also didn’t say if Wentz would play in the preseason.

Also undetermined, or just unannounced: How far along Wentz is right now toward full recovery and whether Wentz can expect to be cleared to start on Sept. 6.

”I’m not going to push him or get him out there sooner than he has to,” Pederson added. ”I want to make sure that he’s 100 percent. He looked good today, and we’re just going to continue to progress.”

Wentz said any decision to clear him for contact practice or a preseason game would be made in conjunction with Pederson and the team’s medical staff. Wentz, who set the team record for touchdown passes in a season last year with 33, didn’t specify if he believes it’s necessary to play in the preseason.

”My goal is Sept. 6,” he said. ”We’ll see what happens with all that. But when I’m ready Thomas Vanek Jersey , I’ll be ready.”

Pederson sidestepped questions about the long-term plan for Wentz, or even a plan for when Wentz would take snaps with the first-team offense.

Asked when he needed to switch from a rehab mindset to a season preparation approach for his quarterback, Pederson said that he wasn’t in any hurry to make that decision.

”We got a lot of time,” Pederson said, when asked about shifting from rehab mode to season preparation. ”Six weeks is a lot of time. A lot time. We’re still evaluating everybody. I can’t tell you exactly when that’s going to be during camp, but … I’m not going to push him. He and I are married to this deal, you know what I’m saying?”

Authentic Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys

Pogledaj panxing's Profil Pretraži druge poruke poslane od panxing

1 Korisnik(a) pregledava ovu temu, 1 gostiju i 0 članova
0 Clan(ova):
<< Prijašnja tema Podijeli s drugima: 
| Više
Slijedeća tema >>

Ako želite odgovoriti na ovaj thread morate obaviti prijava
Ako se do sada niste registrirali trebate se registrirati

OdgovoriPošalji novu temu
Verzija za ispis Verzija za ispis

Vi ne možete otvarati nove teme u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete brisati svoje poruke u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete uređivati svoje poruke u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete kreirati ankete u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete glasati u anketama u ovom forumu
Skok na forum

Čekajući da se učita stranica, izgubili ste 0.5938 sekundi.
ugg outlet
Open / Close Module Close Module
Posljednje poruke foruma

tojesigura.com provjerene i preporučene kladioniceTojesigura.com preporučene i provjerene kladionice
bet-at-home.com

[ Vrijeme izvršavanja skripte: 0.6406 ]
[ Članovi pregledavaju stranicu: none ]

Copyright ©2002-2012 Tojesigura.com [10 GODINA S VAMA!]
Sva prava zadržana.

Iznad 18Tojesigura.com pruža informacije o sportskom klađenju koje je zabranjeno za maloljetnike.
Osobe koje imaju problema s klađenjem ovdje mogu pronaći pomoć.

Tojesigura.com je najpreglednija na razlučivosti ekrana od 1024x768.
Nazad na Vrh