vipwatches fake watches
Dobro došli Gost
 (Registracija -  Prijava)
Dolazi Šef!?
Portal FORUM Download
Posljednje Najave: TOJESIGURA I BET-AT-HOME NAGRAĐUJU Gostiju Online: 26    Članova Online: 0
n’t played on outdoo
Tojesigura.com - klađenje i kladionice Forum : NOGOMET

Napisano u NOGOMET
Članovi pregledavaju Temu: None

Pošalji novu temuOdgovori
Prijašnja tema :: Slijedeća tema
Autor Poruka
  panxing

Junior
Junior

Pristupio/la: 06.Srpanj.2018
Poslano: 04.Rujan.2018 u 03:46 | IP zapisan Citiram panxing

Editors:

To help you with planning for the NHL Draft in Dallas on June 22-23 and NHL free agency on July 1 Nick O'Leary Jersey , here are some of our coverage plans. Please direct questions to Dave Zelio (dzelio(at)ap.org). Plans subject to change. This digest will be updated. All times Eastern.

TUESDAY, JUNE 19

HKN–OFFSEASON PRIMER

A jump in the salary cap from Vegas’ success sets the bar for what could be an eventful offseason with John Tavares, Erik Karlsson and others potentially on the move and another goaltending carousel getting ready to turn. By Hockey Writer Stephen Whyno. SENT: 650 words, photos.

– HKN–HOFFMAN TRADED. Winger Mike Hoffman ends up in Florida as Senators try to resolve an ugly off-ice issue involving star defenseman Erik Karlsson. By Stephen Whyno. SENT: 640 words, photos.

HKN–NHL DRAFT-STAGNANT SABRES

BUFFALO, N.Y. – Holding the No. 1 pick in the NHL draft, the Buffalo Sabres are once again in position to put a stop to a decade-long freefall. The troubles began with losing co-captains Chris Drury and Daniel Briere in free agency in 2007, the woes were compounded by poor drafts, numerous questionable high-priced signings and multiple management shuffles. By Hockey Writer John Wawrow. UPCOMING: 700 words, photos by 6 p.m.

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 20

HKN–NHL DRAFT-DAHLIN

Sweden’s Rasmus Dahlin is expected to become just the third defenseman to be picked No. 1 overall in the NHL draft, a smooth-skating, play-making blue liner with all sorts of promise to live up with the unusual hype. By Hockey Writer Larry Lage. UPCOMING: 660 words, photos by 6 p.m.

THURSDAY, JUNE 21

HKN–SUMMER OF OVI

The past 10 years, Alex Ovechkin went into the offseason facing questions about not being able to win and criticism of not being able to get it done. He is now a playoff MVP and Stanley Cup winner and his epic Stanley Cup celebration will stretch well into the summer. There’s work ahead Deion Sanders Jersey , too: With three years left on his contract, it’s another important offseason in which he can’t slack off. He will have a new head coach, too. By Hockey Writer Stephen Whyno. UPCOMING: 750 words, photos by 4 p.m.

HKN–NHL DRAFT

DALLAS – The action at the NHL draft is expected to start at the third pick if Buffalo takes Swedish defenseman Rasmus Dahlin first and Carolina goes with Russian forward Andrei Svechnikov as many expect. Brady Tkachuk and Quinn Hughes are among the Americans expected to go in the top 10. By Stephen Hawkins. UPCOMING: 700 words, photos by 6 p.m.

– Other spot coverage for pre-draft activities in Dallas on merit.

FRIDAY, JUNE 22

HKN–NHL DRAFT

DALLAS – Defenseman Rasmus Dahlin is expected by many to be the No. 1 pick in a deep NHL draft that includes Andrei Svechnikov, Filip Zadina, Adam Boqvist, Brady Tkachuk and Vitali Kravtsov among the top prospects. By Hockey Writer Stephen Whyno. UPCOMING: 750 words, photos. Draft begins at 7:30 p.m.

– Other separates on merit.

SATURDAY, JUNE 23

HKN–NHL DRAFT

DALLAS – The NHL draft wraps up in Dallas with rounds two through seven. By Stephen Whyno. UPCOMING: 650 words, photos. Draft resumes at 11 a.m.

– Other separates on merit.

SUNDAY, JUNE 24

HKN–DRAFT-WINNERS & LOSERS

DALLAS – Analyzing the teams that made out the best and worst from trades and picks at the NHL draft. By Hockey Writer Stephen Whyno. UPCOMING: 600 words photos by 5 a.m.

MONDAY, JUNE 25

HKN–FREE AGENCY-LOOKAHEAD

DALLAS – Movement at the NHL draft sets the stage for one of the most active free agency periods in recent history with John Tavares, John Carlson and others available. They can start speaking with other teams Monday ahead of the market opening July 1. By Hockey Writer Stephen Whyno. UPCOMING: 700 words, photos by 5 a.m.

WEDNESDAY Marcus Cooper Jersey , JUNE 27

HKN–FREE AGENCY-THINGS TO KNOW

The New York Rangers are expected to be among the most active teams in free agency with a boatload of salary-cap space and aging goaltender Henrik Lundqvist. But they won’t be the only team looking to find top-end talent in a rare free agent pool full of it. By Hockey Writer Stephen Whyno. UPCOMING: 600 words, file photos by 5 a.m.

FRIDAY, JUNE 29

HKN–FREE AGENCY-NAMES TO WATCH

NHL free agency is top heavy, and the price will be high for forward John Tavares and defenseman John Carlson if the New York Islanders and Stanley Cup champion Washington Capitals can’t keep them off the market. By Hockey Writer Larry Lage. UPCOMING: 600 words, photos by 6 p.m.

SATURDAY, JUNE 30

HKN–FREE AGENCY-GOLDEN KNIGHTS

The Vegas Golden Knights are among the NHL teams with the most salary cap space, giving the Western Conference champions some chips to put on the table in a bid to get back to the Stanley Cup Final. By Hockey Writer Larry Lage. UPCOMING: 600 words, photos by noon.

SUNDAY, JULY 1

HKN–FREE AGENCY RDP

John Tavares, John Carlson and a host of other players could be in play as free agency opens in the NHL. By Hockey Writer John Wawrow. UPCOMING: 700 words, photos by 7 p.m. Developing from free agency opening at noon.

With:

– HKN–FREE AGENCY-THE LATEST, real time updates throughout the day.

– Team separates on merit.

AP Sports

Kyrie Irving doesn’t have to worry about free agency until next summer, though he’s got plenty to keep him busy for now.

There’s a movie to promote and a knee to mend. He hopes he’s good on screen, but wants to be better than ever on the court.

”Now becomes the real climb to Mount Everest, back to the top,” Irving said Monday. ”So I’m just taking my time.”

The Boston Celtics All-Star is hoping he can start playing again in a couple weeks. But he’s staying patient in his rehab from late-season surgery because of an infection in his knee Zach Cunningham Jersey , figuring the extra time can only help after he played deep into June the previous two years with the Cleveland Cavaliers.

He was traded to the Celtics last summer while filming ”Uncle Drew.” The movie, in which he plays an old playground basketball legend who started as a character in Pepsi commercials, premieres in New York on Tuesday and opens nationwide Friday.

The Cavaliers gave Irving’s former jersey number to Collin Sexton, drafted last week with the No. 8 pick that Cleveland acquired from Boston in the trade. But Irving wasn’t upset, saying he already gave away the only Cavs’ No. 2 that matters to him – the one he wore while hitting the biggest shot in the franchise’s history.

That was on Father’s Day in 2016, the night Irving nailed the 3-pointer that helped the Cavaliers beat the Warriors in Game 7 of the NBA Finals for the franchise’s first championship.

”The history, it’s already captured, man,” Irving said. ”I was on one of the best teams in NBA history in my opinion, just accomplishing something that was that much bigger than ourselves. A feat that was, we’re one of no other teams. We’re like 1 of 1, in history. So for me, I think the biggest thing was giving that jersey to my dad, and if that’s where the No. 2 legacy ends, then cool.”

Though Irving asked to be traded – a request LeBron James hoped the Cavs wouldn’t honor – he looks back fondly on his time in what’s now Sexton’s number.

”I gave a lot of commitment and sacrifice to being there from Day 1, so to have that six-year span of doing some unbelievable things Kevin Zeitler Jersey , I’m definitely happy about it,” he said. ”I never shy away from that in terms of Cleveland giving me the opportunity to a 19-year-old kid of wearing No. 2. Now, it’s just a transition in the league.

”There’s no hard feelings from my end. But now he has to start from kind of the chopping block just like everyone else did, so I’m excited for him.”

And he’s excited for ”Uncle Drew,” in which Irving rounds up his old teammates to play in a tournament at New York’s Rucker Park. Shaquille O’Neal, Reggie Miller, Chris Webber and Nate Robinson star as his old running mates. They were on set with him when they started getting alerts that Irving had been traded.

”Once it happened, the dancing just got a little better,” Irving said.

Irving needed three hours of makeup daily to look like a senior citizen before the 14 hours a day of filming. He believes his love of basketball shows up through his role of wise old sage who hangs around the courts – though Irving himself hasn’t played on outdoor playgrounds in years.

His game is indoors now, and he plans on being back there this summer before dealing with his own free agency next summer.

”Not just the same way but also a lot better,” Irving said. ”That’s where the focus has to be. If you leave any room for doubt or uncertainly, I mean you might as well get out of the game.”

Lonnie Walker Jersey ,

Pogledaj panxing's Profil Pretraži druge poruke poslane od panxing

wwwww

Kadet
Kadet

Pristupio/la: 14.Rujan.2018
Poslano: 14.Rujan.2018 u 08:42 | IP zapisan Citiram wwwww

Pogledaj wwwww's Profil Pretraži druge poruke poslane od wwwww

1 Korisnik(a) pregledava ovu temu, 1 gostiju i 0 članova
0 Clan(ova):
<< Prijašnja tema Podijeli s drugima: 
| Više
Slijedeća tema >>

Ako želite odgovoriti na ovaj thread morate obaviti prijava
Ako se do sada niste registrirali trebate se registrirati

OdgovoriPošalji novu temu
Verzija za ispis Verzija za ispis

Vi ne možete otvarati nove teme u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete brisati svoje poruke u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete uređivati svoje poruke u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete kreirati ankete u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete glasati u anketama u ovom forumu
Skok na forum

Čekajući da se učita stranica, izgubili ste 2.2344 sekundi.
ugg outlet
Open / Close Module Close Module
Posljednje poruke foruma
oordinator Todd H
Posljednji Odgovor od panxing
U forumu: NOGOMET

monitor Gruden’s co

nvaluable to Allianc

TOJESIGURA I BET-AT-HOME NAGRAĐUJU
Posljednji Odgovor od john9
U forumu: tojesigura.com - novosti, pitanja, prijedlozi

Adidas Hamburg is actually emitting way o
Posljednji Odgovor od chanyuan

Adornata con materiali premium, questa of

José Mourinho Jersey questions Manchester

mir bewusst, dass Bitcoin billig begann,

alternatieve kleurblokkering

Dawid Malan Jersey close to tears

meest ontbrekende koppelpunt

para las actualizaciones. No se sabe

de este a?o. La evidente falta de

90 Hyperfuse Womens

agosto con freeza dalla saga

tojesigura.com provjerene i preporučene kladioniceTojesigura.com preporučene i provjerene kladionice
bet-at-home.com

[ Vrijeme izvršavanja skripte: 2.3438 ]
[ Članovi pregledavaju stranicu: none ]

Copyright ©2002-2012 Tojesigura.com [10 GODINA S VAMA!]
Sva prava zadržana.

Iznad 18Tojesigura.com pruža informacije o sportskom klađenju koje je zabranjeno za maloljetnike.
Osobe koje imaju problema s klađenjem ovdje mogu pronaći pomoć.

Tojesigura.com je najpreglednija na razlučivosti ekrana od 1024x768.
Nazad na Vrh